Thursday, December 16, 2021

Fine. Everything is fine.

 Stress Dreams I've Had Recently

  • The key to my office door broke off and it was my fault and I couldn't fix it
  • I got Covid-19 again, but, like, super Covid?
  • My mom tried to pick me up from the post office but just ended up dragging my around the parking lot and running over me, and I tried to explain that she was driving poorly and hurting me, but she kept saying she couldn't use the break or she would cause it to rain.  I called her irrational and told her I would drive but she refused and left me in the parking lot
  • My brother hates me
  • My family hates me
  • I am in Thailand with my brother, boyfriend, and son, and we're trying to check out of the hotel and leave the country but I can't get my son out of the hotel room and they're cleaning it around us and my brother and boyfriends are disappointed in me and going to leave without me.
  • My mom is mad at me for not having another baby
  • My son runs into a parking lot and is almost hit by a car driven by my cousin
    • and I am still married to my ex-husband
    • and he is a dick, and leaves us to wait in the parking lot
  • I am responsible for 8 other 5 year olds and we are for some reason at a warehouse, and some kind of big gun deal is taking place and I get captured by the bad guys
  • I am responsible for a bunch of kids and they want a snack, which I make, but then they won't eat it. 
  • I'm traveling to Europe with my boyfriend and another friend, and halfway there my friend says I am a bad friend and we are stranded in an airport.
  • basically, I am a bad person.

No comments: